New to Tauck

My husband and I just booked our first trip to Europe ( from the states). I am super excited but overwhelmed. We have selected the Classic Italy, Small Groups tour 9/5/23. I have heard so many positive comments about Tauck through the years! Would love to connect with others who are booked on this tour, or from those who have already taken this trip. Thank you in advance. B.

Comments

• We did this tour in May of this year. I did a short review of our tour which you can access at the following link:

Classic Italy Small Groups Tour Review

• edited October 2022

Bizaban
    6:49PM in Classic Italy
    My husband and I just booked our first trip to Europe ( from the states). I am super excited but overwhelmed. We have selected the Classic Italy, Small Groups tour 9/5/23.

Welcome to Tauck and the forums. Since you are new to the forums, a good place to start your research is the forum archives- look at the categories listed on the right side of the page and spend some time reading what others have posted in the past in Italy > Classic Italy and Classic Italy, Small Groups (Small Groups is at the bottom of the Italy tours list) since, except for some of the lodging, the itineraries are identical.

And, if you are up for a challenge, try doing a few searches for specific topics. The search function is not the easiest to navigate, but can be a big help with certain kinds of searches.

• Classic Italy Small Group was our first tour with Tauck in September, 2016. Since then, we have traveled with Tauck on 4 more small group land tours (3 international) plus 2 river cruises. We have a land tour to Scotland and a Rhine river cruise (both twice cancelled due to Covid) booked for 2023. Classic Italy still remains our favorite. We had a great TD, a wonderful group of travelers, and the sites were amazing. Try not to be overwhelmed as Tauck will hold your hand throughout. Thus, we would never travel without them! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every minute!

• You just made my day with your positive comments! If this upcoming trip goes well I have my eye on a trip to include Scotland lol!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file