Options

Airlines/ Carry-On Liquid

Greetings!
Do all the major airlines still have the 3 ounces of liquid ruling in effect for carry on baggage ?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options

It's not the airlines; it's TSA. And it's actually 100 ml which is slightly more than 3 oz.

• Options

For security outside of the US the same limits are still in place and they may require you to put your items in a 1 quart bag that they supply. That only affects you when going thru security. I had that happen at Heathrow coming home once. And they didn't allow leaving liquid meds out of the count which TSA does.

• Options

Heathrow is one of the most strict, even something like a lipstick might be frowned at and don’t risk an expensive face cream. On a recent pass thru Heathrow, we saw pots of jam being taken away. Of only hear, they will put you to the back of the long lines and make you pass through again, possibly unpack your entire bag in front of everyone and you sure feel uncomfortable.

• Options

Thanks ladies. Hopefully I can get mosquito repellent in those handy sizes for the rain forest.

• Options

Stellie, they make bug repellent wipes. I carry Avon Skin So Soft but there are others available on Amazon.

• Options

Or, you can put it in your checked bag.

P.S. I ain't no lady.

• Options

Mea Culpa BKMD. Mea maximum Culpa.

• Options

Actually i do normally put them in checked luggage. With wipes I don't worry about leaks.