Options

Day Temperatures

Know I can check the weather on line, but would rather hear from someone who has been there and knows from direct experience. I would like to know what to expect in mid July generally as what typical high and low daytime temps are normally. Know there may be exceptions, but would like to hear from someone. I am going July 2019. Also I assume it is normally low humidity, but not certain. Thanks to anyone who can reply.

Comments

• Options
    The weather is the same as you wil read on line, I have taken the K and T tour and the Tanzania, Zanzibar Tour, the latter in mid July. Be prepared for temps in the mid seventies in the daytime and close to freezing in areas at night, so more layers at the start of the early moring game drives. The rains of course are getting more and more unpredictable. When we went years ago there was a drought that especially impacted the Amboseli area. I next go to K and T in December 2019. It’s amazing how much better the roads were last time we were in the Arusha area in 2014, plus the K and T tour is different to when we took it, no Four Seasons or Mount Kenya Safari club venues then. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Know I can check the weather on line, but would rather hear from someone who has been there and knows from direct experience. I would like to know what to expect in mid July generally as what typical high and low daytime temps are normally. Know there may be exceptions, but would like to hear from someone. I am going July 2019. Also I assume it is normally low humidity, but not certain. Thanks to anyone who can reply.

I posted to this topic recently- check the K&T forum archives- you are on the equator but at high plains. Warm but not desert hot in the day, cool/chilly at night.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file