Tauck App Feature You May Have Missed - Daily Agenda
Perhaps I'm the only one who didn't see this before, but I thought I'd mention an aspect of the Tauck app that I only recently discovered. Did you know that the app gives you the schedule for each day's activities for your upcoming trip? It's not on the main menu, which is probably why I missed it before.
If you bring up the intinerary page and choose a day, there is an icon just below the photo that says "Daily Agenda." Clicking on this icon will bring up the day's events and the times when they occur. This should help people plan their free time when the interary just says "Rest of the afternoon is free."
Of course, as an experienced Tauck traveler I know that these times are subject to change. The TD may give you an entirely different schedule. But still, it provides some usefull informaton.