Options

October 26 too late for this area? Seeking others that decided on this trip.

I think we have settled on the K & T trip. The available date was October 26-Nov. 7 2019. Is this too dangerously close to rainy season? There are a couple of earlier dates in October but we got a great deal. The good deal makes me a little nervous. Anyone else on this trip? I am hoping I am making the right choice going with Tauck. They seem to have a good reputation.

Comments

• Options

You got a good deal with Tauck, they never usually give deals, very strange!

• Options

If you are comparing the rates for a number of tour departures and your's is lower than other dates ("a great deal"?), it is because there is typically low demand or low hotel, etc. rates charged to Tauck because you are going during off or shoulder season or when weather conditions are less than ideal. Tauck does not offer discounts to individual travelers. It is not an absolute that the weather will be too hot, too cold, or rainy, but the chances are greater.

• Options

I never said they gave me an individual deal. It’s as Alan said it is a shoulder season.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file