Options

Travel Pictures - Iceland, Land of Fire and Ice tour

2»

Comments

• Options

😂

• Options

Sad News Indeed...but I guess we shouldn't be surprised as the stay at home directives are being extended in many states...fingers crossed for December Jordan & Egypt but I'm slowing losing hope.At this point my annual summer holiday to the Cape will probably be disrupted..

• Options

We are also disappointed, having booked June 24th to Iceland with a BTB to the Arctic for July 3rd. Best case scenario now would be switching Iceland to after Arctic instead of before. If not, there is always next year. Hope everything goes well with everyone. Good idea about your photo project Sam.

• Options

I am sure your Arctic tour will not go either.
    You will have to fact check this, but even with extra evacuation insurance, I read that those extra insurances will not go to the Arctic or Antarctic to repatriate people.

• Options

Connorlaker - We would have been on the same Iceland tour. Darn!

• Options

Yes, we are probably too anxious to get away this year. It makes more sense to go with the June 23rd trip next year followed by the July 1st Arctic trip. We took Tauck's insurance plan which has the advantage of not having to pay extra for coverage of a follow-up trip. We'll have to ask about evacuation plans from the Arctic. Thanks for bringing up that concern, British.
    Smiling Sam, in looking at your profile photo, I am reminded that I was sitting on that same bench last October. What a trip, heh!

• Options

Yep, India was amazing.