Options

Viewing Payment History

I have got an error or closed out of my account when I try to View Payment & Payment summary.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2021

There was an unexpected error!
    Please try refreshing or try again later. - Refresh or try later still does NOT let me see Payments

• Options

I had the same issue this morning when trying to check a payment. I believe they are still working on that trip because I can get into a different trip information.

• Options

Request failed with status code 500

• Options
    edited February 2021

I sent an email to Tauck IT. Some folks must still be there during the storm (stuck there?) because I received a reply. They will be looking into it. Is what you saw similar to the following two screen grabs from MyAccount? When I clicked on the "Needs Attention" symbols I got a screen like the lower part shown below?

• Options

Not surprised. As I mentioned in a different thread the river cruise dates couldn't be loaded on Sunday but seemed ok by Mon. A couple of times in the past the site wouldn't let me make a payment. Had to call.

And the App really seems hosed. Was still giving me our 2020 Switzerland trip ( including a guest list) that never happened. I tried loading this years. No luck. Then uninstalled and reinstalled. Now it won't log on at all. Just an error message.

• Options

The app has not been working for a long time. I’m sure that feature will no longer be available, it was never finished to being able to live up to it’s potential.