I spoke to a Tauck Travel "Consultant" about the possibility of booking 2 back to back trips. The first trip ends in the same city that the second trip begins. They use the same hotel for both. The issue was timing. She offered a possibility of dates that started the second trip on the second to last day of the first trip or trips with almost week between them - we are not interested in the latter. When I asked about credits for the unused nights - she did not know. Surely this is not an unusual situation and there must be a policy. Also I would think that the airport transport fees would be credited since they are not used 2 times when the tours meet in the middle. Has anyone experienced a similar situation? Should I go to a travel agent to work this out? I usually go directly through Tauck.