Options

Phone Jail hell

I’m having a disastrous time trying to get thru on their phone line to discuss a reservation. On hold for 30 minutes and counting.

Comments

• Options

Since covid, Tauck cut back customer service hours to week days only so calling first thing on a Monday you've got a lot of competition.

• Options

Do you mean British Airways? United Airlines or Tauck?

• Options

We called Tauck on Friday because they had cancelled our tour. I was on the phone waiting for them to respond for at least a half hour, I did not time it, but yes, at least half an hour.

• Options

I was on hold with them today for 45 minutes before getting an agent. We are approaching the time to book air for a trip that has not been ‘confirmed’ nor priced. These are difficult times. We will book the air anyway and see what happens.

• Options
    edited March 2021

You folks noticed the new top banner on the main website, right? :o

• Options
    edited March 2021

Anyone having trouble posting or getting images to post?

• Options

Ditto!

• Options

• Options
    edited March 2021

Just posted a random photo expecting it not to work but it did and appeared sideways which was not how it shows in my phot library. Anyway, it was our first snowdrop that came up last week.

• Options

I had a weird error posting in a different thread last night but after hitting the "Post Comment" button a couple of times it finally went thru.

• Options
    edited March 2021

It seems to be working fine now- I just added added the image to my post above from yesterday. I don't when the banner about long wait times first appeared, but I don't remember seeing it last week. Wasn't that a message from Dan Marhar previously?