Hello everyone. 
As I'm Continuing with my homework, there are some questions I would like to ask.
Does the tour visit the Cape of Good Hope, or the Penguins?
On day 11th it does mention visit to Cape Point Natural Reserve and the visit to the lighthouse from which you can view Cape of Good Hope. but nothing about visiting the place- also no mention about penguins, instead we go to Seal Isl. to see the seals...
Not to sound rude... but I can do that at the Aquarium, but walking next to the Penguins it's unique; even more because it's listed as one of the 10 "most see" in Cape Town.
Another thing missing is a wine tasting, are any of these 3 supposed to be one of Tauck's surprises?
Feel free to PM me if so, I'm trying to book private tours as I'm staying 2 xtra days, but don't want to either repeat a visit or waist my money.
Also, there is 2 free afternoons -Day 9th arrival day and Day 10th with a BBQ dinner.... if this dinner is at 5:30 pm which it's becoming a norm. how much time do we have?
we cannot do much at all...
This is my 8th tour with Tauck, never felt like the stay is incomplete, it's weir... I hope I'm wrong.
)
Please advise.
Thanks
British Help!!!