Options

Stuff

Are there any solo travelers on the April 17th trip?
Would dressing in layers be the way to go with the various temperatures at that time?
Is there a need for waterproof shoes or boots?

THANKS!

Comments

• Options

Is there a need for waterproof shoes or boots? NO..
    Both Jordan & Egypt have paved sidewalks, at the Dead Sea you will float and the hotels are deluxe. No need to dress in layers either, dress like you would at home and take a light jacket or sweater if it gets a little chill at the hotels.
    Both countries temp. are on the warmer side. around April, not hot but warmer.

• Options

I thought it got cold in the evenings at that time of year?

• Options

Thanks so much for the information.

• Options

701 Mission Creek Drive I took this trip this past December. The weather was very pleasant - high 60's in Jordan and mid-70's in Egypt. I dressed appropriately and carried a light windbreaker type jacket for the occasional cool morning start and the Petra hike. I'm sure you will have much warmer and also pleasant weather in April.

While I agree with Mil about not needing waterproof shoes, I would say it depends if you're planning to take a particular Petra hike that includes walking through water at some point in that tour. Enjoy your tour--it's Fantastic!

• Options

It was quite cool in Petra a month ago; I would check the weather reports before you go!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file