This is not a debate on if or should you get it, I just wanted to post to the community that...
- yes the Pfizer and Moderna bivalent boosters have been approved
- yes the Pfizer and Moderna bivalent booster have been shipped to pharmacies
- yes you can mix and match if you would like
I (age 45) got my Moderna bivalent booster on Sunday - sore arm and a little brain/fog headaches that ibuprofen/tylenol took care of. No issues today (Tuesday). I planned the timing as to not affect my work if side effects were significant.
My wife (age 45) got her Moderna booster today - will see what her side effects are tomorrrow.
Our kids (ages 12 and 15) are scheduled for the Pfizer bivalent (ages 12+) in 2 weekends. Will see how the kids fare afterwards.
Wishing the best of health to all those boostered, and those that are not.