September 26 and October 5 Departures

Please clarify the $500.00 difference between these departure dates and the others. Thank you

Comments

• Probably seasonal hotel pricing. Tauck does not generally respond to posts in these forums. Responses here come from your fellow travelers.

• Thomas - I think you'd have to call Tauck and have them explain any differences.

Looking at the website it appears there are several of the $8600+ vs $9100+ tours. Two possibilities are likely: (1) on the cheaper tours there is a hotel difference somewhere during the tour or (2) somewhere during the tour there is an itinerary difference.

I don't see it described on the website, so you'd have to call Tauck for an explanation.

• I looked at the website and the brochure for this tour and the pricing does look a bit weird. The brochure says the price for a double is $8790 in April then $9190 for the rest of the year but that isn't what the website is showing. I'd call Tauck and ask if it's just a seasonal/popular date difference or something else like a hotel change. They do make changes in hotels for the Ireland tours like Glenlo Abbey for Ashford Castle.

• edited January 2023

The banner of the tour pages says "from $8790" for p/p for a double, yet about a dozen departures (7, 23, 28 May, 11, 18, 22 June, 15, 29 Aug, 10, 17, 28 Sep) show $8690. Of course there are also $9190 and $9990 departures too. The difference is not explained in the price pop-up which only addresses 13 June. I suspect the details pop-ups are out of date. (Note the pop-up doesn't work and just shows "loading" for some dates).

Something must be different in the itinerary- different hotel (not explained) or it is just due to hotel rates being different which can only be explained by a Reservation Sales Agent.

Just give Tauck a call.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file