Hello, fellow travelers. Knowing that some of you are experts or at minimum, very well versed when it comes to comes to packing, I come to you once again for your help. Light packing is something I am not good at and have failed at more than once. Hubby and I are going on the Peru and the Galapagos Island tour this June, June 2024. Last time I came to you for help, (Kenya and Tanzania trip) you guys were amazing! This time I will ask the same type questions - As previously stated, we will be going on the Peru and Galapagos Island tour. I will be packing for hubby as well as for myself. - What do I need to pack? - How many of each? - Do hotels offer laundry service? - Which do you recommend for laundry? - Sunscreen - is there a specific kind I need to get? Please be as specific as possible. (Extra credit for pictures, if possible.) Is there anything else I should be asking about that I am not? I am very excited about this trip and with your help, I know it will be wonderful! Thank you in advance for ALL your help!! Thelma