Solo travel

2»

Comments

• I've done three River Tours and have found that Tauck travelers are very welcoming. I never dined alone and I've had some great fun with the other guest. I could be alone when I wanted and I could join others when I wanted to. I've book a fourth one for 2023.

• milmil
    edited August 2022

dianaberry Hi.
    Solo is amazing, I love it. - 5 of 8 with tauck so far .. and 2 more to come. :)<3

• Mil--going solo to Zanzibar after K&T in October. Any pointers on Zanzibar? Thanks!

• Nothing on Zanzibar other than it is beautiful and beaches are amazing. Enjoy and keep us inform about it once you are back.
    Have a safe trip

• There's Freddy Mercury's birth house.

• Tauck covers most of the things there is to do, so any extra time you can chill on the beach. Just be mindful it is a Muslim country so be well covered with loose clothing when you are out. I read there was a mosquito problem but don’t remember experiencing that when we were there in a July. You are going nearer to the rainy season, so if the rains come early it might be more of a problem. Last time, we were in Tanzania, they were not early, they were late and lingering.

• Thank you, Mil, BKMD & British!

• Always solo, but made friends with two ladies on a river cruise in the Netherlands a couple of years ago and we've kept in touch. Happy to say the three of us are off to the Christmas Markets on the Rhine in December. It's easy make friends when traveling, it's not junior high and you are all in the same boat!