TZ Visa data?
I'm getting an early start on our visa applications for our K&T trip in June.
Could Gary (Cantraveller), LeoM, Meril, or anyone else who has applied for Tanzanian and Kenyan visas either by mail or in person please provide the following info:
Line 9. on the current Tanzanian visa application:
"9. Contact Person(s) in Tanzania _________
Address _____________"
Line 7. of the Kenyan visa application:
"7. Full names and addresses of Hotels/Places/Firms/Friends or Relatives to be visited in Kenya (Physical
Address) __________
Telephone/Cell no. _____________"
What did you all use for this data? If I remember from previous (non-visa) tours, similar info may have been included in Tauck's final documents (in the little book), but in any case, since I haven't paid in full yet I don't have it and would rather not wait for it.
I am including a cut & paste letter made up from the Tauck summary of purchase letter and an abbreviated itinerary, but it does not include addresses. Should I add them (from the internet), or is there one single address/phone number to put on the form that will do? I realize the embassies have handled many Tauck traveler visa requests, but I would rather the application be a perfect as possible in case a newbie is assigned to review it.
Also, in an old post, Tauck Emily said applications can't be processed any earlier than 90 days before travel. I did not see anywhere where it said that on either embassy websites. They just said the visa is good for 6 months from date of issue. I suspect Emily was referring to processing by Pinnacle? Any comments?
Thanks for your help.