Options

Amenities on the bus

I imagine this is a really nice motorcoach. Does it have a restroom and do they provide any drinks on the bus, ie water, soda? How long are most of the legs of the trip on the bus?

Comments

• Options
    I don't think I can recall traveling on any Tauck bus that does not have a bathroom. But it is rarely used because the buses usually stop every couple of hours for bathroom breaks and most people can manage that length of time. It can be pretty hairy using that bathroom on some routes, you fear for your life and men are best to sit! Say no more!
    Ther is always water on the bus. I have taken this tour, but it was a while ago, I really cannot remember the distances travelled but it's a great tour.
  • Options
    I've only been on one US land tour all others have been overseas. Bottled water is always provided but I have never been given snacks. Sometimes a TD will purchase and hand out chocolates, candies, cookies, etc. unique to the country or region you are visiting. Not all TDs do this and those that do may only do it once or twice.
  • Options
    I imagine this is a really nice motorcoach. Does it have a restroom and do they provide any drinks on the bus, ie water, soda? How long are most of the legs of the trip on the bus?

Restroom on board but use is discouraged. Chilled water always available. One day is a long ride but is broken up for rest stops. Scenery is beautiful so you hardly notice the time passing.
  • Options
    The Tauck buses in Europe all had water and toilets. I have used them while the bus was stopped. Very small and low ceiling. Trickiest part was the flush mechanism. Couldn't find one, gave up and opened the door. Heard a whoozing sound. Turned out opening the door was how you flushed it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file