Options

Jan.16 tour

I would like to hear from anyone going on the Jan.16,2018 trip. we are going early and would like to meet.

Comments

• Options
    We are also going on the January 16th trip to India - we actually leave on January 16th from Newark, NJ and arrive on the 17th. Really looking forward to it. When do you arrive?

Mary
  • Options
    How can you be arriving after the tour begins?
  • Options
    British wrote:
    How can you be arriving after the tour begins?

Mary must be on the 18 Jan, small group departure!
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I arrive in Delhi from Chicago at 1 AM on January 15 and would like to visit places in Delhi or the surrounding area that will not be covered on the tour schedule, would anyone like to join me?
  • Options
    If you care to join me for individual tours in New Delhi or in the surrounding area not covered by the Tauck Portrait of India tour please email me at Larryelev@aol.com with a method for me to contact you so we can discuss where and how to meet. I arrive on January 15,2018 at 1.00 Am in New Delhi.

Larryelev
  • Options
    If you care to join me for individual tours in New Delhi or in the surrounding area not covered by the Tauck Portrait of India tour please email me at Larryelev@aol.com with a method for me to contact you so we can discuss where and how to meet. I arrive on January 15,2018 at 1.00 Am in New Delhi.

Larryelev

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file