Daily departure times

What time does the coach usually depart in the morning to the next destination (or activity)?

Comments

• Every day can vary depending on how far you are going that day and the activities. There is never a standard departure time on tours.
  • edited January 2019
    If you have booked already, once you pay in full you will get the "Green Book" which will tell you- always subject to change, however. If you are still considering the trip, call Tauck.
  • Thanks to both for your replies
  • We just returned from the Canyonlands tour. The departure times from the national parks are well designed. You leave Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion after lunch. That gives you time to get up for sunrise, take some walks and maybe lunch before heading out. For arrival in the parks they drop you off at the visitor center while the bus and guide go to the hotel to register you. When they return your keys are on your seats and your luggage in is your room. There is no waiting. Everything worked very smoothly on our trip.

• I didn't get a "Green Book" and i just paid in full. Any idea how to get one?

Also, I was hoping for information on what to wear end of May and how dressy is dinner?

• edited March 2022

Suggest reading the E-Green Book? thread. Same answer.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file