Oct 9 tour

October 9 K&T classic safari. Checking to see other fellow travelers on this tour. We are excited for this trip. Our first Tauck tour and our first time to Africa!

Comments

• We will be on the Oct 9th K&T safari. This is our first Tauck tour and also our first time to Africa! :)

• Hi keyzjean, nice to meet you! We are so excited for our trip! We are Judy and Don from Tampa.

• Hello. There will be three of us traveling. We are Jeanne and Dave from the Florida Keys, and my sister will also be joining us (from Atlanta). We are counting the days down. Super excited.

• Hello Mueni. We are all very excited for our safari. I look forward to meeting you. See you on October 9th. Do you expect the weather to still be chilly in the morning and evening for our safari? Thank you.

• I think Mueni is not a Tauck traveler or Tauck tour provider.

• Thanks British. did not realize that.

• Hi Jeanne and Dave. A Florida group! Love the Keys! Look forward to meeting you. We are arriving early so please reach out if you are.

• Hi. We are on the Oct 9 to T&K from Philadelphia. We're arriving on 10/10. Please reach out if you are too.

• Hey fellow Philadelphian, do you really mean you are arriving the day after the tour begins?

• edited September 2019

oops!! No we are arriving on 10/10. Tour begins on 10/12.

• WE HAVE BEEN BACK JUST ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW... wish we were going with you all from Tampa...we are Palm Harbor. Loved it, loved the animals, if you have Staci Knight as your TD, say hi from Nedda and Marvin!

• Nedda, I don’t understand. Last week you would not mention your tour director’s name. I’ll look out for her.

• British, changed my mind. LOL I think she said she is changing locations sometime in October. She did a good job, just that I don’t think we “clicked”.

• Hi Nedda! Palm harbor, lol. Right next door. We will have to trade trip notes when we return! Cannot wait.

• Pretty close for sure. Any questions, ask away. or message me privately.

• British, Fellow Philadelphian?

• Yes, near Valley Forge

• British,from what I've been reading it appears as though you've been EVERYWHERE!! I'm thrilled to be going to Africa. It's hard to believe we're leaving in just about 3 weeks. Any advice?
    We live in Montgomery County. On the PA turnpike about 20 minutes from you.

• Will try to send you a private message in the next few days. What do you need to know?

• THere is so much! Anything you think I should know. Did you spray your clothing as suggested? Where are you off to next. Did you see my comments about Alaska?

• Jill, sending you a private message. If you go to the top of this topic, you will see an envelope with an arrow pointing down on it. When I send you the private message it will have number on it. Click on that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file