Trip Reviews

FYI - I had an exchange with the website e-support. Originally they had hoped to have the trip reviews aspect of the website up and running by the end of summer. They said that they had to reallocate their resources to work on the Passport and Flight Information aspects of the website, and as such no longer forecast that the trip review portion of the website will be available by the end of summer. They no longer will forecast a date as to when the trip reviews capability will be available. As such, the Forum appears to be the only avenue for posting trip reviews at present.

Comments

• Thanks for the info Sam. it’s kind of annoying to have to phone whenever you have flights to tell them about and makes them a lot busier too, I wonder have had to employ more people to answer phones?

• I don't think they've hired more phone support. They tend to just shift people arround to where needed.

• Factoids about Tauck phone agents- When answering phones, they may not be physically located at Tauck headquarters in Wilton, Connecticut, they may not be Americans, may be very well traveled, and may have other jobs with Tauck.

e.g. when the TD for our last tour is not leading tours in Africa (K&T, B,SA,Z, etc.) and elsewhere, and he is home in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada , he often works as a Tauck phone agent!

• I’ve talked with Tauck phone agents who were in California.