Options

Egypt Testing certificate

Where are visitors to EGYPT getting Covid 19 RT-PCR test with QR code or Lab stamp. Live in Eastern NC and will be traveling 11-19.

Comments

• Options

If you are taking the Nov 21 Jordan & Egypt tour you will depart Jordan in Aqaba and enter Egypt at Aswan on Day 5. Tauck will make all arrangements for any necessary testing as well as for your Egypt visa.

Alan in Little Washington

• Options

We are not going to Jordan. Our tour is EGYPT Jewels of the Nile. Tauck will take care of our VISA in Cario. But we are yet to find a testing site who has a QR Code or will provide a Lab stamp.

• Options

Shelby79797,

You might try the following website if you haven't already. It might provide some help.

https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/about-covid-19/testing/find-my-testing-place

• Options

Hi Shelby79797. I am on the Jewels of the Nile tour Nov 21. I found a few places in Austin TX and one at the airport that specializes in RT PCR with QR code. Try looking around airport if you can. I searched for RT PCR online and then followed up with phone call to check on QR. Hope things improve in Egypt soon; rates are high again. My masks are ready!

• Options
    edited November 2021

Shelby79797
    2:20PM
    We are not going to Jordan. Our tour is EGYPT Jewels of the Nile. Tauck will take care of our VISA in Cairo. But we are yet to find a testing site who has a QR Code or will provide a Lab stamp.

Sorry. You confused me by posting on the wrong forum. There are a number of sites throughout E. NC listed at SmilingSam's link that provide rapid results. Below are just two in Washington, NC. Other areas have same info. You will need to call them about the QR code.

Urgent Care Down East
    Urgent Care Clinic
    853 Washington Square Mall, Washington, NC 27889
    (252) 623-2000
    8AM-6PM
    Rapid Testing Results in 15 Minutes
    Non-Rapid Testing Results in 3 Days
    Antibody Testing Available for Children 2+ Years Old

Vidant Internal Medicine - Washington
    1380 Cowell Farm Rd, Washington, NC 27889
    (252) 946-2101
    7:30AM-5:30PM
    Rapid Testing Results in 25.2 Minutes

• Options

Shelby79797- we are on your tour. I keep googling and calling places. This is much more difficult than one would have thought. I have found a place but major $$$$ but better than nothing, Tonight i found another place an hour away. Keep searching on internet!!!!! Good luck and if anyone has been on the trip recently please let us know how strict they really are!!!!

• Options

I talked to a guy this morning who just got home from a trip to the Caribbean. He got same day testing and lab results with QR code from the Walgreens in Washington, NC.

• Options

AlanS...I talked to a guy this morning who just got home from a trip to the Caribbean. He got same day testing and lab results with QR code from the Walgreens in Washington, NC.

AlanS...thanks. I will check with Walgreens. There is a Walgreens on practically ever corner and I bet they are not charging $345. I have a scheduled appointment with Passport Health that I would be happy to cancel...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file