Options

Hair dryer in our cabin?

Does anyone know if there are hair dryers in the cabins on the Dumont d'Urville (the ship we'll be taking for the Norwegian fjords cruise)?

Comments

• Options

There were when we were on that ship for our Iceland tour.

• Options

Thanks. How about one more question - I will have a prescribed medication that must be refrigerated. Do the cabins have a refrigerator?

• Options
    edited July 2022

If they don’t you can ask. Before you go, call Tauck and tell them you need one. This is one of the things they would prefer to know in advance.

• Options

I do not have direct experience on your specific ship but I will be on a sister ship soon. Our cabin will have a minibar/refrigerator. I do not know if this amenity is cabin specific. If you go to Tauck's website and view your tour and the ship's cabins, you will find all the amenities. Enjoy your cruise.

• Options

Yes, they do have hairdryers. It was a nice hairdryer too. I was on that ship in Iceland last year.

• Options
    edited July 2022

Go to this link for the Dumont d'Urville to see the amenities. https://us.ponant.com/le-dumont-d-urville#modal_cabines It appears that all have hairdryers and min-bars (I would expect nothing less.)

• Options

Ah……ADA staterooms, there has been discussion about what that means this week!

• Options

TMcA Hi.
    Regardless of having it or not in the cabins or rooms, if they are not... you can always request them- and with the medication , if there isn't a refri. they will keep it for you or will bring a small refri.