what's the chance of my luggage making it from charlotte to Madrid to porto......October 2022

then Madrid back to Lisbon? headed for a cruise canary islands & azores....... short flight can it really get lost leaving Madrid to Lisbon?

Comments

• 50/50. Either it will or it won’t. (;-)

• edited August 2022

I don’t think anyone has crystal a ball. Sealord is 100% correct.

• Let me get the Crystal Ball out.... uhmmm , Jupiter & mars are in Conjunction- the heat wave is pushing and the earth is rotating faster.. I would say 50/50.

• 15.7%

• A crystal ball would be helpful here. :smile: I'd bet good money that CLT will get your luggage to Madrid, but from there all bets are off. I'm doing a multi-city flight out of CLT to Europe later this year and I've resigned myself to being carryon only.

• Always thinking out of the box, I am sure if everyone is thinking taking carry on only, that overheads bin space is going to be at a premium. We saw this happening in our past three flights.Thank goodness some planes now have much larger ones. Be prepared or make sure all your valuables and medicines stay in a smaller bag in case your bigger bag has to be checked.

• Just purchased two Apple air tags so....if something does go awry we will at least know where our luggage is.

• It's better to know than not to know, isn't it?

• We went to a benefit outdoor rock concert for Kidd Candelario, who was one one the ‘crew’ in the “Grateful Dead” yesterday. Someone had found him living in a cardboard box. Anyway, my wife left her keys in my car when we went to the concert. She got a notification on her iPhone that her keys were last seen at 42 Bolinas in Fairfax, CA. That is exactly where my car was parked.

• Back in the day, when I was young footloose and fancy free my family used to go to Fairfax in the 60’s to swim outdoors what used to be a weekend family place to go. I just can’t remember the real name of that club.

• That was, “The Marin Town and Country Club”, closed for many years, but it is still there. There was a lot of ‘rock and roll’ around this neighborhood. Janis Joplin’s wake was held at a (closed) music club about half a mile from here. George Lucas’ house is also nearby.

• Who on earth are flagging you! Oh, they mustn’t be Grateful Dead fans I guess 😂😂😂

• I thought it was you … but they are flagging you also. :smiley:

• Ignore the flaggers. Don't give these cowardly sociopaths the attention they crave.

• SeaLord I never flag