Best way to see Great Barrier Reef if you can't snorkel

I breathe through my nose and have trouble with snorkellng... which tour is best for barrier reef??

Comments

• The mini-submarine.

• Yes, the mini sub

• _Will Tauck order a full Face Snorkel Mask if I need one?? I read you can use them if you ae a nose breather
    _

• Probably not. The masks provided by the reef platform company are standard snorkel masks, not full face masks. Call Tauck to get a definitive answer.

• We did a helicopter ride. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS AND EXHILARATING!! If you sit in the front as I did, you have a glass floor where you can see everything up close. If you sit in the back, like my white knuckle husband, you can see everything in the safety of the backseat :smiley: It really was beautiful. This was several years ago, so I'm not sure, but I think it must have been a part of the Tauck tour then??? If not, then we did it on our own. Highly recommend this.

• The helicopter ride was a sign-up option once on the platform. There was a separate cost. It lasted about 10 minutes. A great way to see the vastness of the reef. Weather was nice, views were beautiful.

• Your right Lotus girl. My 10 minutes was not long enough for me, and it was 10 minutes too long for my husband !! :wink::wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file