Options

The Reluctant Traveler

I am binge watching The Reluctant Traveller on Apple TV with the comedy actor, Eugene Levy. If you enjoy his sense of humor you will be laughing and falling off your chair watching this series with his around the world travel adventures. It is funny, entertaining and enjoyable.

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2023

We also have watched the Reluctant Traveler and recommend it. The South Africa episode reminded us of our South Africa an Elegant Adventure with Tauck in Nov. 2019, and brought back fond memories.

• Options

Love the show! Each countries/cities he visited (Lisbon, Tokyo, South Africa, Costa Rico) brought back so memories. And reignited my joy of travel. Quite envious of those hotels!!

• Options

Nancy, that is so funny. Those hotels are from another dimension, spectacular in every regard and definitely not in my budget. I can just dream.

• Options

Resurrecting this thread from last year as there is a new season of this show which just started. We watched the first 2 episodes Sweden and Scotland. For those who get Apple TV it is an entertaining travel show that is worthwhile watching in my opinion.

• Options

I was just at two hotels/lodges that Eugene Levy visited during the first season, epidode one in Finland. We also did the ice-floating just like he did.

• Options

JohnS - thanks for the info. Can’t wait to watch!!

• Options

The show is great, does bring back memories.