We are booked on the Singapore-Bali tour for October. I see that Tauck canceled the first five Singapore tours and not sure if we should cancel now or wait and see what happens. We only have a deposit posted and paid for Tauck travel policy and I am unclear what financial penalty we would incur if we cancel on our own. I can't get through to Tauck and realize they have a major problem dealing with the hundreds/thousands of people they now have to contact with the global cancellations yesterday. I would appreciate any input on this. We are uncertain if we still want to go considering potential health issues. we would consider just postponing until 2021, but have nobody to discuss with at Tauck. TIA.