"Been There" Virtual Travel Quiz? Round #66

See Round #20 for info about and rules for the contest.

Round #63 won by BKMD
Submitted by Smiling Sam. A woman of one of the Karen tribes which reside in both Myanmar and Thailand. Picture was taken in Chiang May, Thailand on the Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand tour.

Round #64 won by AlanS
Submitted by Portolan. Katzenzungen Castle, home of the 350+ year old vine of Versoaln. Versoaln isn’t just Italy’s oldest vine, it is one of the oldest in the world – and the largest in Europe. Located in Tisens, South Tyrol, it is 350 years old, and its branches form a 300-square-meter pergola. It produces a white wine that goes by the same name as the vine, Versoaln.

Round #65 won by BKMD
Submitted by MCD. The Boboli Gardens of Pitti Palace - Florence Italy. The Abundance, 1608 - 1637, by Sebastiano Salvini - Giambologna - Pietro Tacca. White marble with wheat bouquet of bronze.

Round #66 is officially open. Submit your photo in a reply [Leave a Comment] to this announcement.

Comments

• On a tour, we stopped for lunch in a small shopping mall. This is a pic from one of the store's windows.

What is this outfit called? What is its specific purpose? Where is this store located (country)?

• edited April 2020

Islamic female swimsuit (Burkini) Kuwait or London, Honolulu, St. Tropez, Fr, Capri, It, Sydney, AU, etc., etc.

• The one in the reflection is called cargo shorts and tennis shoes! 😎

• edited April 2020

I'll give you a 25% on that, Alan. The description is correct, but that is not the name of it. Also, the country is incorrect, even after another edit.

• I only ever know snippets of these photos. Clearly a country where women have to cover up. How about Morocco?

• Oh, the other one. Windsurfing wetsuit. Store is in the U.K.

• British and Sam, no.

• edited April 2020

The one in the reflection is called cargo shorts and tennis shoes! 😎

I missed this comment the first time. Now that you mention it, I see 3 reflections. I'm probably the reflection in the mannequin.

• Nike hajib pro suit.

• AlanS Islamic female swimsuit (Burkini) Kuwait or London, etc.

Alan - you edited your post and added burkini after I responded :)

A burkini (or burqini; portmanteau of burqa and bikini, though qualifying as neither of these garments) is a type of modesty swimsuit for women. The suit covers the whole body except the face, the hands and the feet, while being light enough for swimming.

We still need the country. here's a hint, especially for Sam. We stopped for lunch at this location not far from an international border crossing which we made by bus and took a while.

• edited April 2020

Jordan or Israel. Actually probably available in both as well as Palestinian territories. e.g. Baraka Sports in Amman .

• Jordan is correct.

On the Israel/Jordan tour, we crossed from Israel into Jordan at the Allenby Bridge near the north end of the Dead Sea. After a bit of a drive, we stopped at a small mall for lunch, then proceeded to the Movenpick Hotel, which was another 10 minute or so drive.

• No hood, but my warm water wet suit looks a lot like a Burkini (P & G) :D