I am debating between this tour and a tour offered by another company. This one seems to have a considerable amount of downtime based on what is listed in the brochure so I am hoping people who have been on this trip can tell me if that is true. It looks like people have breakfast, sightsee, come back for lunch, sightsee and then come back for dinner for around 5 total hours of sightseeing.
Here are my specific questions for certain days:
(1) Do people go in the 4,000 year old pyramid that just opened,
(2) around how much time is spent touring on day two,
(3) what do people do on day seven after flying back to Cairo from Abu Simbel
(4) around how much time do people spend at the Egyptian museum since that is the only thing scheduled on a day.
(5) how much time is spent touring on day 9,
(6) do people go in the Jewish temple on day 9,
(7) how much time is spent at Abu Simbel. There are around 4 flights there and 4 flights back.
(8) after flying back to Aswan on day 9 what else is planned or available for people to do. I don't want to just fly to Abu Simbel, see the temples, fly to Aswan and then hang out at the hotel. Alexander & Roberts, which is the other company I am considering, flies straight back to Cairo.
(9) how much time is spent touring per day on days 8 and 9.