I’ve just noticed that all European tours are now canceled until July 31st. We have had no calls or emails from Tauck about this and yet we are told not to call. I’m kinda Ok with that, but I really think newer Tauck customers will not be happy about how they go about things. We are leaving for a nine day trip next Tuesday. I suppose Tauck will call us then. Well the Scandinavia tour is no longer on our short term agenda, probably just as well, our choices would probably be sold out before we are here to call Tauck back.
It’s a relief. We have already made plans for more tours next year snd can now look forward to our US road trips this year….if there is no gas shortage. Right now, our next Tauck tour is Israel and Jordan, March 2022…..oh boy, do we have a knack at picking conflict places!