Our 8th? Tauck trip, but our first to Africa and will be our first international trip since Covid. No sense asking any Covid requirement questions. That will all change a dozen times before our trip. But I do have flight questions. In times past, it was cheaper to get your flights 330 days out. It appears that Qatar and KLM are similar in price. I'll probably choose Qatar because I am having a terrible time trying to even find flights on KLM. We live in KY so we could fly from any large city. I'm going crazy trying to figure which large city to fly from. Any thoughts on the best way to look? All Qatar flights appear to be a total of 28 hours. We will fly premium economy. AND, has anyone flown Qatar. How much difference in the Economy Comfort and the Economy Convenience? It appears that the difference is access to seats with more legroom. Thoughts?