Options

Permission denied

Today I am experiencing a problem. I cannot get any of my recent postings.
Only 3 postings from 2015 can be accessed. For postings I made this year It tells my l do not have permission and a blank page shows an X.
I cannot go to the selections for the different continents to chose European forums.
While my avatar is plainly visible near top left which would indicate that l am logged in. This is frustrating!

Comments

• Options

Yes, there is clearly a problem. I noticed that all of yesterday's posts and some of today's posts have vanished. I have logged out and back in several times. It usually fixes itself in time.

• Options

The system is hosed. I sent an email to eSupport. Unfortunately today is Friday.

• Options

System is acting out since last night! it did deny me access & posted message saying I had not permission! :)))) to post a reply. :D
    I think Russians are hacking Tauck! :#

• Options

It’s probably Anmara who keeps promoting student accommodations 😂

• Options

Since I am not home I have to work with an iPhone and just cleared the cache to see if this would let me in the forums. NO, only limited access.
    Grrrrrrrrrrrr

• Options

It looks like the individual destination and tour forums are gone.

• Options

That’s frustrating…plus I see where there were responses to a post I made…and the whole thread is gone…Permission Denied” message! Poof…

• Options

Looks like the IT folks are back in on Monday along with the thread categories.

• Options

Yes all seems to be online again.