Options

Overall feedback on Warsaw, Budapest, Vienna & Praque tour

Hello, how do you like or dislike this tour (Warsaw, Budapest, Vienna & Praque) overall? We are considering this tour for our 2023 vacation. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options

We thorough enjoyed the tour!

• Options

If you go to the page on Taucks website for this tour and scroll to the bottom you'll find the reviews section. You can also read older posts in this category.

• Options

I did this tour 4-5 years ago. it was excellent.

• Options

I took this tour twice; once in 2012 and again in 2018. Of my 14 Tauck tours, it remains my favorite. While in Warsaw in 2018, I walked to the Warsaw Zoo on my own to visit the Villa where the Zabinski's lived. Their lives were depicted in the movie "The Zookeeper's Wife". When I arrived at the front gate, I was told the Villa was closed but upon arrival, I knocked on the door and was greeted by a woman named Olga who invited me in for a private tour. It was AMAZING as I went from room to room, especially the basement, recalling all that was going on there during the war. I would highly recommend you watch the movie if you plan to visit.

• Options

Didn’t that zoo close?

• Options

I extended my recent "Royal Danube, Berlin & Krakow" trip with 2 days in Krakow and 3 in Warsaw. If you have free time in Warsaw, I highly recommend booking the walking tour of the Warsaw Ghetto that is offered by POLIN tours. I booked it through Viator. It was a private tour. My fantastic guide was named Marzena, though she went by Mary.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file