Hello -
Does anyone have any experience with traveling with medication from the US to Europe? I be traveling with an injectable medication that I use 6 vials of each week. I'll be in Europe for 2 weeks, and will use a special cooler that is made to keep my medication at the correct temperature during travel to Europe.
I'll be on the Ms Savor on the Westbound Bridges Blue Danube tour beginning June 29. Are there small refrigerators in each room on the Ms Savor? I'm having my travel agent request the hotels where we will spend a few days pre & post trip (in Budapest & Munich) will also provide a small refrigerator in our room. I'll also have a letter and additional information regarding my medication. I've successfully traveled with this medication in the US with no problems whatsoever.
Thank you for any input you might have! This board and its members are so helpful & I've learned so much from reading the many posts!