Options

Best Way to Travel From Marrakech to Cairo

We are booked on back-to-back Tauck tours: Magic of Morocco and Egypt Jewel of the Nile. What do you think will be the best way to travel from Marrakech (or Casablanca) to Cairo?

Comments

• Options

Camel? (sorry, couldn't resist).

Suggest you check on google flights. You can check more than one departure city at the same time. When you click on the departure city field, you'll see a plus sign on the right. Click it and that will allow you to enter more cities.

• Options

I was thinking camel too! Been on camels twice this year, once would have been enough, so maybe you would feel the same. Can the Tauck air people give you suggestions too?

• Options

Fly! :D:D

I've never done it but a quick check of Google Flights shows Royal Air Maroc and Egypt Air have non-stop flights (dur. approx 5 hours) from Casablanca to Cairo. Flights from Marrakesh have one or more stops and most are WAAAYYY longer (dur. 7 to 26 hours!!!- the shortest one-stop flight actually flies from Marrakesh to Casablanca first.)

• Options

in a Magical Flying Carpet!
    Sorry, I could not resist either... Check Royal Air Maroc- great airline, also KLM

• Options

Camel? Love it - just don't have that much time between the trips! Thanks for the input. I have checked into some of the flights - was hoping there was an easy way to cross over. Thanks for all of your input.