Options

Switzerland: Europe's Crown Jewel, September 10-20, 2023 Trip Report

edited September 2023 in Switzerland

We just returned from the Tauck Switzerland tour. I blogged our trip which you can see at https://www.mikeandjudytravel.com/2023-2Switzerland-01.htm

It was a good trip with a couple of issues but I enjoyed seeing that part of Europe.

Comments

• Options

Great blog! I enjoyed the pics and seeing the places that I visited in early Sept 2021.

• Options

MikeHenderson … on my bucket list. I think your blog will convince my husband. Thx for sharing.

• Options

Mike - We really enjoyed this trip and we had the same TD. We absolutely love reading your blogs.i

• Options

Noreen - Yes, Carrie Myers did a great job as Tour Director. Thanks for your kind words about my blog.

• Options

Loved your blog! We did the trip in June - your photos really jogged my memory of the hotels and restaurants. We tend to take shots of the scenery and sightseeing areas, but I loved seeing all the beautiful places we stayed.

For me, travel is all about the planning and anticipation, the actual trip, and the memories. I feel anxious when I don't have at least one trip planned for the future. FOMO? (🤣) it's what sustains me - gets me jazzed up (well, that and Broadway shows). Since we don't have another Tauck tour scheduled until May 2024, I'm so happy that I got to enjoy your blog! Thank you, Mike!

• Options

Mike- I loved your blog and can’t wait for the next trip!!!!!

• Options

Thank you so much for blogging this tour, Mike. Actually, I had been thinking about signing up for this in the near future, but now realize there is too much overlap with places we traveled to independently about 5 years ago. Seeing Switzerland on your own is very easy and the trains are a dream. We had even used their luggage service, where you can send your luggage separately. It got picked up at our hotel in Lucerne and arrived in Montreux and was placed in our room before we arrived, all for a reasonable fee.

• Options

MotherOfPoodles - Mike- I loved your blog and can’t wait for the next trip!!!!!

Thanks for your kind words. Our next Tauck trip is Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand early in 2024. I'll blog that, of course. It'll be a return trip for me.

I blog all of our trips. You can see the list at https://www.mikeandjudytravel.com/

• Options

Wonderful blog! Looking to go in September 2025. Noticed the group choices are Small 24 guests or Smaller 15 guests!
    Please share how many were in your group and how it effected the itinerary.
    I add my thanks and appreciation for your photos and blog.

• Options

@Ellen Shamrell For the Switzerland tour, there were 26 guests. I never felt that there were too many people, and I don't think it had any effect on the itinerary.

In case you were referring to the Vietnam trip, there were 22 guests on that tour.

• Options

Mike, thanks for the blog and great pictures. We are scheduled to go next summer (still waiting for pricing!). We just got back from a Brussels to Amsterdam river cruise which I will compose a short review, Carrie was one of our tour directors on the MS Grace and we spoke about Switzerland!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file