Just returned from this tour. What a disappointment - terrible TD who basically knew little about the area and gave little info, was often rude, and spent most of her time chatting with the bus driver; she was unable to even figure out how to seat all of my family together for many meals; cheap small hotel rooms overlooking parking lots and with partial views in some places - upgraded in 2 places, after I spent my vacation time emailing with the the home office; terrible service in many of the hotels; no whale watching (due to weather, which I know Tauck has no control over) - alternative hours spent on bus getting to/from Provincetown to look at tee shirt/tourist shops (after short dune tour); refusal to provide appropriate transportation back to Boston at tour's end, even though I had discussed this when booking the trip- arrived back 1 1/2 hour late delaying us to final destination. Bringing these issues to Tauck's attention (even during the tour) was met with excuse after excuse mostly blaming the travelers. I had lots of egg of my face, as I convinced 2 family members who had not traveled with Tauck to do so because of their wonderful service. Caveat emptor fellow travelers!