The airfare promotion is back again but good luck with it. It only applies to newly booked tours to Europe (land, river, small ship) departing by 31 Aug.
https://www.tauck.com/guest-travel/towt-2024
Economy air - $990 per person
Premium Economy air - $1790 per person
Business air - $3890 per person
But, as it says in the offer, "some restrictions apply". Well I found out the hard way at least one restriction is that for all classes of seating, there is a max threshold Tauck won't go over. In spite of two different agents trying to find flights, changing to different tour dates, adding pre/post night stays, etc there were no flights Tauck could offer under this deal for either Premium or Business. I don't live near a major hub so basically the offer is similar to Viking and other tour companies that make offers only from major hubs.
If the offer is useful to you, I wish you the best. Bon Voyage.