Travel adapters for Kenya & Tanzania

We are going on Kenya & Tanzania: A Classic Safari in the end of July. The standard voltage in USA is 110V. We would appreciate your advice on travel adapters to buy for Kenya and Tanzania.


  • Options

  • Options
    edited May 12

    Most of your small electronic devices (phone, tablet, camera battery, etc.) chargers will work on both 110 or 220, but, unless they are special, dual voltage, curling irons and blow dryers will not and if you try to use one it will fry!!!

  • Options

    Thank you for the information!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file