Has anyone combined Portrait of India and Nepal trips on the same trip?

Has anyone combined Portrait of India and Nepal on the same trip (back to back)? It would be over a month, like the Australian New Zealand trip.

Comments

• They overlap a lot in the site seeing.

• They overlap in Delhi, Agra, and Mumbai. If the overlap and the extra time away from home is less important than saving money on airfare/insurance then I say go for it. The non-overlapped parts of each tour are still worth seeing.

Only you have the answers.

• Thank you so much, Smiling Sam, British and Pure Luxury! We'll try to combine both.

• I would definitely combine them and yes Sid is wonderful, hope you have him.

• We did the India/Nepal tour in 2022. I don't think we could have done another tour directly after haha. Our TD sat us all down before the tour started and said something to the effect of....This is not a tour, it's an adventure! And it really was. Most wonderful adventure we've ever been on. When we got on the plane for the ride home, we were pretty tired!

• Sounds amazing. Looking forward to POI in October. Are their any “on your own” tours or activities that you would recommend in the free time built into the itinerary?