Bad Customer Service Don’t recommend Tauck anymore!!

2»

Comments

• Once you log in, you should stay in, or perhaps you are closing the page.

• I don't close the page and stay logged in

• edited July 6

On my iPad, if I move away from page, I usually am automatically signed out and have to sign in again. First I open the Forum, then I sign in to My Account, then I have to re-open the Forum, again. Prob why I usually don't check in every day.

• edited July 6

The forum is set as one of my "favorites." I never sign in or out unless I am editing my personal profile. I just sign into my laptop and select the Tauck forum/community icon. No sign in needed.

• It’s especially important when you travel out of the US or you will find that maybe it logs you into Tauck UK and then you can’t post. If you look at the tours there, you will also think the prices are cheaper if you don’t notice they are in pounds.
    Hey everyone, I’m cooking Coq au vin, anyone want to come over for dinner! 😀

• British; I’ve made Julia Child’s Coq Au Vin and a wonderful Chicken Cacciatore from another famous chef.

• I have Forum as Bookmark, but whad'ya know, today it's suddenly keeping me signed in! British, sounds delicious, esp. b/c I hate heating up the kitchen this time of year.

• I go to forums.tack.com. All I do is type "fo" (without the quotes) and it autofills the rest

• British- now you have me wondering about the Forum page when I'm abroad. Recently, in Spain, I couldn't access the page- it just wasn't on the drop down. I could "back door" into it by looking at the comments at the bottom of a tour page, clicking on those, and then working back into the Forum home page.

I typically stay logged in to the Forum all the time on my I Pad. Is that preventing me from accessing it in Europe? Confused...

• I am in Romania right now. I am able to log in to the forum with my iPhone but have been unable to log in with my iPad. I don’t travel with my laptop. Very strange that the phone works but the iPad doesn’t.

• I only use my iPad when I’m away from home and I’m not a techie, I just noticed that is what has happened to me in the past. I’ve had no problems for a long time.

• I have been able to access the Forum on my iPad in Europe, but it comes up with a UK address for Tauck.

• When I travel, I use a laptop. I use a VPN and sign into a US node to avoid issues with sites coming up with their overseas version, wrong language, etc.

• British - I made Beef Bourguignon from a Julia Childs recipe one time, yes, just one time it was a lot of work 😂