Harbor View Hotel Edgartown

I want to book the Cape Cod, The Islands and Newport tour but I am worried about the bad reviews given for the Harbor View Hotel - dirty, smelly, old, etc. Can anyone advise me about this hotel? Trip Advisor has mixed reviews.

Comments

• Any hotel is going to have some negative reviews - especially if hundreds have been submitted. You might read through all the forum threads and reviews for the tour on this site and see if anything pops up. We've always been happy with Tauck hotels, but there's always a chance of problems anywhere.
  • The Harbor View was my favorite hotel on this trip! I don't understand the negative reviews, although maybe I had a renovated room and others didn't? The food was wonderful and the atmosphere just right for Martha's Vineyard. Fantastic location.
  • The Harbor View was they only hotel on this tour which I thought up to Tauck standards, the rest. especially the Sea Crest were not good.

• I've stayed at Harbor View during summer visits to Martha's Vineyard....I've never had a bad experience or sub-standard room....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file