Visiting Kofi & Elizabeth

Hello..... Mileg again. :))
Just a quick question..., does Tauck gives you a chance to see the rhinos up close? Please advise.
Thanks

Comments

• edited June 2018
    When we did this tour a while ago now, they took us to two heavily guarded rhinos and we could get very near to them while the guides took our photos. The best places to see Rhinos are on the walking with rhinos day on the Botswana tour and the South Africa Elegant Adventure where one mom and tiny baby came up to our vehicles. And In addition, when we went to Namibia we were able to see many many rhinos more truely in the wild, but this last one was not a Tauck trip. Tauck used to go to Namibia, if they decided to go again, I would go back.
  • edited June 2018
    Mileg wrote:
    Hello..... Mileg again. :))
    Just a quick question..., does Tauck gives you a chance to see the rhinos up close? Please advise.
    Thanks

K&T 2015:

Maasai Mara. Ol Choro Oiroua Conservancy. Not sure which one is Kofi and which is Elizabeth.

IMG_2500r.jpg

We don't just look close, we are close! And no, it is NOT a telephoto lens effect like when the pitcher appears to be only a few feet from the batter in a baseball telecast.

IMG_25021.jpg

Ol Pajeta Conservancy, Nanyuki, Kenya (Mt. Kenya)

IMG_2331r.jpg
  • AlanS ,Thanks!!

Nice pictures, I hope I get the chance to take my picture too. It is so amazing to be so close to them...
    Thanks !!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file