Options

Tauck survey of our plans WRT booked travel

2»

Comments

• Options

I got an email from Emily- they have been busy but are working the problem. They reinstated a few moderated posts, fixing it so people can't flag themselves (Some folks flagged themselves! :D ) , "abuse" is no longer a flag option, etc. Other recent flags are from active members who they are able to identify. I will not say anything more. IT is trying to see if they can reset the flags (spam/abuse)

• Options

Just a guess - Tauck probably bought off the shelf software for the forums and "Promote" is a feature they didn't implement.

• Options

can't pull up the survey form

• Options
    edited May 2021

New survey today without any reference to a specific upcoming trip. Asked to share vaccination status: completed, one shot do far, going to get it, not going to get it. Voluntary, of course. Then a question about how you'd feel if Tauck, or the countries visited, required proof of vaccination ("very happy") and some typical demographic questions about where want want to travel ("Jordan & Egypt with Tauck in 10/2022!"...that comment was too long so I trimmed it to the countries).

• Options

I tried to put a bit more in the 'where we wanted to go next' block, but it was too long so I had to edit out most of it. It also didn't specify if they were looking for where we wanted/were booked to go next or where we wanted to go after our current bookings.

• Options

A terribly designed survey once again

• Options

AlanS
    I tried to put a bit more in the 'where we wanted to go next' block, but it was too long so I had to edit out most of it.

I had the same problem. I originally put in "Iceland, followed by Russia and then Egypt". These are the three tours we've booked. But this was too long so I tried "Iceland, Russia, and Egypt", again too long. So I entered "To Bed", which was accepted. We just got back from three days in Las Vegas and I didn't need any more messing around with the survey.

• Options

I had a similar problem with the ‘where to go next’ question. After several tries, I just entered, “the world”.

• Options

Guess I was lucky in not receiving a survey.