Options

To all the ladies out there ....

2»

Comments

• Options

AlanS that one it's nice!! I like it.

• Options

I found it and checked the price $15-99. Great buy, I ordered one! Now only need to travel to get to use it. Thanks Alan

• Options

British - [lease post the link

• Options

UPWADE Outlet Travel Power Strip Surge Protector with 4 Smart USB Charging Ports (Total 5V 4.2A Output) and 5ft Cord ,Multi-Port USB Wall Charger Desktop Hub Portable Travel Charger Charging Station
    Touch the image to zoom in
    UPWADE Outlet Travel Power Strip Surge Protector with 4 Smart USB Charging Ports (Total 5V 4.2A Output) and 5ft Cord ,Multi-Port USB Wall Charger Desktop Hub Portable Travel Charger Charging Station

This was the only way I could find or post it. Hope you can find it!

• Options

Monster changed and no longer sells the nice compact units. They didn't have USB ports either. I'll see if I can find the one pictured. As I said there are literally bajillion of them on Amazon.

OK, here is the link. You'll note this particular one has a 5 ft. cord (which some may prefer), and only 2 120V receptacles unlike the old Monster that had a much shorter 10 in.(?) cord and 3 - 4 receptacles. This one measures 5.98 x 1.97 x 1.38 inches which is a bit larger than the Monster. I just posted it as an example. The cord on this one stows, also.

• Options

Alan, I ordered the one you pictured. Anyone else interested, there is an identical one, not with neon trim, but black. It also has two included plug adapters to plug the unit into any country’s outlet, it’s about $3 more and has a hard carrying case instead of a soft bag. These are great prices, I’ve been eyeing one for a couple of years in the Magellan catalogue but it is over $30.

• Options

I just rea through some of the reviews on amazon. One said it's not UL rated (don't know if that's true). Others comment on flimsy design and it breaking in short order. Caveat emptor!

• Options

I’ll let you know BKMD. Most everything I buy on Amazon has both wonderful and terrible reviews. It’s just like hotel reviews and even Tauck reviews. The hotel we booked for our upcoming Cape Cod trip had bad reviews but unfortunately we did not read the reviews until we had booked….so we are waiting to see.

• Options

It works great. Had it’s first outing, no negatives. Like it better than our old one