Anyone like Abba

WestEndTheatre.com
Abba Voyage tickets
ABBA Voyage
Tickets Now On Sale
Experience ABBA on stage in a concert like no other, with performances beginning this month at the new ABBA Arena in London.

Featuring their most popular hits, experience ABBA as state-of-the-art avatars accompanied by a 10-piece live band in one extraordinary night.

With great availability from September, book now to see ABBA Voyage and be closer to the stage with incredible dance floor tickets.
Book Now
Best Availability from September 2022

Anyone heading to London might’ enjoy this show

Comments

• Yep, My guilty pleasure.

• edited May 2022

I'm sure you ladies probably saw Mama Mia! at least once if not more times and maybe both stage and movie versions? :D

We haven't seen any of the ABBA tribute bands though this is something totally different- in addition to being the name of their ninth studio album and their first in 40 years, ABBA Voyage is a "digital concert residency," an ‘immersive digital concert experience. Dancing queens Agnetha Fältskog and Anni-Frid Lyngstad, and instrumentalists and songwriters Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus will be performing virtually via custom-built digital avatars, which have, of course, been dubbed their ABBATARS. I think they will be decked out in their 1977 outfits.

• Yes, we saw them interviewed about it sometime ago! Love dancing to Abba

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file