$250 room credit

We are about to depart for our Alaska cruise. We get a $250 credit which includes for alcoholic drinks. First, I thought alcohol was included. Second, it is not clear if that is each or per room.can someone answer this one?
It does seem to exclude being used for wifi which is very expensive.

Comments

• British - If I had to guess I would guess that the $250 credit is per room because they track expenses per room, not per person. And you pay the bill per room, not per person. That is how hotels in Las Vegas do it and I imagine that is a common practice in the hospitality industry.

• British - Go with Cathy's guess. She's a cruise veteran!!!

• I agree with Cathy. Typically, your room key acts as your on-baord charge card. While it may eventually be charged to the room, charges are accrued per person.

• cathyandsteve
    11:09AM
    ". . . a Lovely charge . . . "

Interesting characterization! :D

The don't allow access to each other's account because they don't want to spoil the surprise- a diamond necklace, etc. for the lady in another cabin :D:D

• We are nervous Nellie taking our first cruise! We are mostly packed, mu suitcase is packed due to a pair of high heels and acceptable dressy clothes for those darned formal dinners! Cathy, will pm you later.

• We were told $250 per person

• Thanks everyone for the confirmation!

• Have a great trip British !!!

• Thanks Gladys, Mr. B is packing his suitcase as we speak, I stay well out of his way 😀

• Yes, have a delightful time, British. I'm waiting for the 2024 Inside Passage tours to be released, so I'm eager to read your review.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file