Health Documents needed

I wish there was a way to label posts that answer frequent questions. TripAdvisor Forum has Top Questions that are easily located. I have just completed the Kenya health form which stated SUCCESS! and produced a QR code. I scanned the QR code but it did not take me to a web page. It took me to a page that said "did not match any documents." Thoughts anyone?

Comments

• edited August 2022

Does it matter? Has anyone had their QR code scanned upon arrival? You may not have access. The QR is nothing more than a graphical bookmark/URL. Something that immigration can supposedly scan which will take them to a file on their system with your data.

• Hope so!

• Just check your eVisas carefully. Make sure it has your picture and the proper dates. We had a flail because the Kenya system had re-issued our visas from 2018 … no picture and wrong dates. All the data I needed was in ‘the cloud’ and there was no WiFi at the Kenya entry point. I ultimately found my data on my iPad but had to buy a new visa for my wife. I had offered to buy two new visas to save time, but that was too easy. They would not let me waste the fifty-one dollars. I’m sure they thought they were being helpful.

• Cheese enchiladas... , anyone! :0

• Cara Beth I cannot speak for Kenya but Tanzania never asked to see our printed visa. We did online visa and printed them out. So they already had our visas however they wanted only QR codes no cdc cards.
    If you will put all your docs in your wallet on your phone you will not need internet to access them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file