I'm posting this in a new discussion, but it's in response to a comment in the Belissima Northern Italy discussion. I returned from the small group Ireland tour last week. We began the tour with 23 travelers; we ended with 11 because of Covid. One woman was not feeling well and voluntarily tested. When she found out that she was positive, she informed the Tour Director. The TD (who had earlier in the tour reminded people who were coughing on the bus to cough into their elbows) asked the rest of us to test. We all complied and gave him our results.
(He did not ask for proof; just took our word for it.) Those who had not brought their own tests purchased them at the local pharmacy. Several additional people tested positive. From then on, we were spread out on the coach. Several people then wore masks. Everyone who tested positive and their travel companions were off the tour, and the rest of us, who remained healthy for the rest of the tour, carried on. Most of the people who tested positive just got on the next planes home. One couple took a private car to get back to Dublin and quarantined in a hotel in Dublin till both of them tested negative. I met them at the Dublin airport on the way home. As soon as the new booster is available, I'll be at CVS to get it!