Hello my dear Tauck friends.
Excuse the delay on writing my tour impressions, but I caught a cold (NOT COVID) as I went back to work and I'm just getting out of it.
My incredible tour started on Oct.14th , I got into Singapore Oct.12th and had a chance to cover a little more of the city than Tauck offered.
I hire a private guide through" Lokafy " and saw a lot of the (non-touristic) city of Singapore.
I have to say both are fascinating, and the system implemented may sound dictatorial, but it works and citizens are happy, the city it's impeccable and all the government services do work.
Singapore it's super clean, safe ( I walk to the hotel around 11:45 pm and felt totally comfortable) the city it's also very green, it's like a garden, beautiful.
these are pictures of the city and the 3 famous Neighborhoods': the Chinese, the Arabic and Little India.









My arrival,
Welcome to Raffles! Yes! you feel VIP, from the min. you step out of the car. Everyone it's all smiles and the check-in. take only few min.
The hotel its beautiful, my suite is super nice, and I had 2 girls butler that were attentive and very friendly. I walked around the hotel to get familiar and went across the street to get some money from the ATM. at 3:00 pm I had my first Spa treatment (on arrival day), great idea to prevent (Jetlag), a 90min. massage, heaven. Amazing results! rest of the day, I stayed in the suite and went to sleep.



Next day I had hired a private guide that picked me at around 9:00 am and took me to see the local's Singapore, we walk the entire city, OMG! and even though not as bad as I was expecting, it was HOT! 92-94F and humidity around 56%. FLA. can be worst!
Singapore it's a great city, regardless... if you are visiting just the tourist attractions or the actual local neighborhoods to see their lifestyle.
I visited the main /most see (3) neighborhoods China town, Kampong Glam- The Arabic neighborhood and Little India. Also Visited the university and Botanical gardens.



The Group.
We were a group of 20 including the TD and I.
The TD Xavier it's charming and super funny, always well prepared for the unexpected and very organized, he has a lot of knowledge on all 3 countries, which was a plus.
Day 1: it's OFFICIAL!
We started the tour with the usual cocktail and welcome meeting; dinner was exquisite, and the night was very pleasant, all the participants were already in Singapore, no one was left behind.
We were all happy to be there and in our best spirit.
we ate and ended the night with big expectations... and a little too many drinks. 
Day 2: Singapore, here we come!
We got up early and ready to rock & roll-
Breakfast opens @ 7:00am, great selection, nice food- best croissants of all, but always running late. 
Most breakfast are "A la Carte." so don't delay your orders.
-Depart @ 8:30 AM- let the fun begin... a lot of early departures!
Walk around the colonial district and also a ride on a Bumboat on the river.




-@ around 12:00 pm Lunch with a local Singaporean at his house, great lunch, fantastic time and the house very interesting, it's a museum... but I will leave it as a surprise. Great time!



Today, we ended the tour @ 3:30pm - so the rest of the day it's free. I opted to go to the Gardens by the bay, saw the Cloud Forest (it was going to be closed for maintenance on Tauck's tour day) also went to see the Jewel @ the airport by Taxi $15. ea way and at night saw the super tree show and the Spectra show by Marina Bay Sands, got back to the hotel around 11:45 pm safe!





Spectra full video of the show :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvdzPy7s_Yc&t=2s
To be Continue.....
Day 3: